Wednesday, January 15, 2020 at 12 pm (Central)
Have you been thinking about making a job or career change or are in the midst of one? Are you worried about changing jobs or industries because of how it will look? Do you ever think, “How will I share my non-linear career story in an impactful way?”
If you said "yes" to any of these questions, this webinar is for you! Whether you've been unfulfilled, unhappy, or just craving something different, you're here because you're looking to take steps in a new direction.
Each year, more people are changing the course of their careers, to find a company or role that is more desirable and in alignment with their strengths and skills. However, change can present hurdles. And sometimes the biggest hurdle is within yourself: how you see and present your personal story. The power of your personal story, how your experiences connect, and why you are making a career change, can make or break where you land. Does your personal story highlight your experience and skills in a cohesive way? This webinar will provide you with valuable resources to launch your career or job transition.
What you will take away from this webinar:
• Feeling empowered to make a career change
• Knowing what you need in order to change your career (and what to watch out for)
• Finding your common thread in your experiences and skills
• Being able to create an impactful elevator pitch/answer the "tell me about yourself" question
• And a special gift from Amanda (must register & attend in order to receive!)